- Hidden Strength Locket Mini
Hidden Strength Locket Mini
the 2020 Locket- Mini!
Mini Hidden Strength Locket
The Hidden Strength Locket design was created in the midst of all the happenings in the world in 2020.
All around me I see individuals showing their kindness in big and small ways.
The locket is made of two parts. The front of the locket, the part that is visible to the world has a heart that is seeming to burst through with the desire to help.
When you turn the locket over you see a small hidden space to represent the source of that strength.
The mini is 1.5 cm across - if you would like one larger - take a look at the Medium version.
The chain for this locket is a medium fine Italian made curb chain. It lays flat, doesn't kink and is proven to be super strong.
To select one of these lockets
- select a number - each number is only used once for each locket- this mini version has it's own number series
- select your metal combination - you will see the price for that combination pop up at the top of the page
- Select your your chain length
The price for the locket metal combination will pop up as you select it. Here is a summary of the prices, they are all for chain lengths of 16",18"or 20", an additional $10 will show up for for 24"
- all silver (oxidized or bright) $150
- combination of silver and bronze $130
- silver back 10 rose or yellow gold front - $270
- 10 k rose or yellow gold back silver front - $460
Below is a note on why all my I number my lockets as I explained recently to a customer.
"The meaning of the numbers is something that started spontaneously back in 2007 when I made the first Earth Locket.-
Numbers can give an extra layer of personal meaning to the lockets beyond my original intention.
Each locket has it’s own number series and each number is only used once - and if possible I record the name of the person and where it goes to in a log book beside the chosen number.
Recording where they go off to reminds of how connected we are even if we live our lives far apart.
I stamp your number on the back of the locket."
NOTE: the model - (me :) shows wearing the silver back 10 rose gold front version